Agricultural/Horticultural Income Tax Documentation

Those who are in land use under agricultural and horticultural must submit a copy of their Federal Income Tax Schedule C (Business) or Schedule F (Profit or Loss from Farming) each year with their annual revalidation forms.

If you do not file one of these schedules and wish to be in the land use program, you will be required to submit a Lease Certification stating the name and phone number of the person/persons who are tending or leasing the land. A copy of the Lease Certification can be obtained from the Land Use Office.