Ross IES Workforce Services partners as a program operator for the Western Virginia Workforce Development Board. We provide workforce services which may include:
- Soft Skills Development
- Employment Related Trainings (resume building, interviewing best practices & workshops),
- Labor Market Information and In-Demand Job information
- Individual Case Management and Career Services Assessment and Planning,
- Skills upgrade and training for those individuals needing additional skills for employment success in partnership with approved training providers.
- Building relationships and linkages to area Businesses to provide the skilled labor force needed to drive economic success for the area.
Ross IES Workforce Services is committed to One Stop operations that embrace a single integrated customer flow based on customer need, not program requirements; to refer customers between Partners; share customer data and information in order to facilitate co-enrollment and case management across programs and funding streams eliminating duplication of services whenever possible, and to provide the highest level of service and support to those needing assistance.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER PROGRAM:
The Franklin Center for Advanced Learning and Enterprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary Aides and Services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. TDD-VA Relay: 711. Funded by the Department of Labor, state, and local funds. Kathy Hodges EO Officer email@example.com or 540-483-0179.