ResCare Workforce Services partners as a program operator for the Western Virginia Workforce Development Board. We provide workforce services which may include:
- Soft Skills Development
- Employment Related Trainings (resume building, interviewing best practices & workshops),
- Labor Market Information and In-Demand Job information
- Individual Case Management and Career Services Assessment and Planning,
- Skills upgrade and training for those individuals needing additional skills for employment success in partnership with approved training providers.
- Building relationships and linkages to area Businesses to provide the skilled labor force needed to drive economic success for the area.
ResCare Workforce Services is committed to One Stop operations that embrace a single integrated customer flow based on customer need, not program requirements; to refer customers between Partners; share customer data and information in order to facilitate co-enrollment and case management across programs and funding streams eliminating duplication of services whenever possible, and to provide the highest level of service and support to those needing assistance.